Asli, Membetekan Sekali -_-

Sunday 15 June 2014
Tadi siang ba'da dzuhur, my sister and I were watching Korean Movie when my grandma take a nap (anyway, bener gak tensesnya?). Kebetulan film yang kita konton itu berjudul 'April Snow'. A Korean Romance which made for adults. But I'll never know till I watch that by myself. And guess what guys, April Snow's plot was verry flat! And yeah, this is not for teenegers, this film just for adults (of course we skip those hot scenes).

I can't say I enjoyed this movie because I'm so bored, my sister too. We spend our two ours for this bored movie. So tired.

Then if we really felt bored, why didn't we stop wathc that movie? Why we wached until finished?
Only one answer : I just want to know will April Snow has a good ending? (good ending is not same meaning with happy ending).
And once again I must be disappointed.

"Hahaha, filmnya lucu banget. Benar-benar menguras emosi," said my sister and I sarcastic.

Though we, especially me, disappointed with this Korean Movie, but I'll watch any Korean movie again. With real plot of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment